Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Jeong & Knuckles


My lovely fiancé has decided that she wants to start collecting meaningful bobbleheads. I'm behind this 110%, because as you might have gathered, while I'm doing okay at clearing away toys, I'm starting to mount a concerning initiative to have several decorative pieces. I'm quite convinced that this is just a mental ploy I'm pulling on myself to justify the continued influx of toyyyyyzzzzz.

What can I say? I'm a consumer at heart. How else could you explain a $20 iTunes binge tonight? I think I increased sales of Mr. Big by 30%.

Anyhow. 'Meaningful' in our world somehow translates to Knuckles the Echidna, and Mr. Chow from the Hangover. One will be displayed proudly in her classroom, for all of the little kids to adore, to play with, and to ask questions about his origin. The other, is Knuckles. Har-har.

So, with the aforeseen (that's not a word? Screw it, I'm using it anyway) Richard Nixon, that brings our growing collection to a glorious three. Who will be the next to grace our shelves, nodding like an enthusiastic yes-man?

Jack Skellington?

David Wenham?

General Larry Platt?

Stay tuned...


Chow: "So long, gay boys!"

Knux: "It's the hair, isn't it?"

1 comment:

  1. Very cool am just starting to get into these myself. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...