Friday, November 25, 2011

Coming attractions...

...without Jay Sherman. (heaven forbid!)

Just thought I'd give y'all a sneak peek at some of the items you could possibly look forward to in future entries. A smattering of crap I nabbed randomly from my unholy tub of plastic.


How long it takes me to get to any of them, I'm unsure. Could be in-production for five years, after all.

Should you have any particular requests (things you see here, or things you assume I might have), leave a comment and I'll do my best to accommodate!

And don't forget, pretty much every item I've done is up for grabs at no cost (except postage and handling. I lie. SOME cost.), so make sure you get in early to ensure the next Elmer Fudd toy is yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...