Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Let me show you my sticker book


This glorious book was initially supposed to be an activity book; one where each page contained puzzles or backgrounds for your stickers to correspond with. And though that was initially how I used it, in the end, it merely became a dumping ground for all my stickers. Now, you will feel my pain. I mean, see my memories. Or something.


This page is full of love and kittens. The Rugrats play nearby, while the holographic lord of all felines watches closely.


This page is a work in progress.


This page is clearly the best page, with Fatso and Curly. I wonder what the fox and the Scottie dog were doing behind that bush?


This page is a fascinating combination of Mario and 'advertisement'. Toad inquisitively ponders what's on the next page.


This page declares it is TIME FOR PUZZLES.


This page has stickers of a unique smell, as well as rabbits from a short-lived road safety campaign.


This page is the end. Brett Hull is clearly out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...