Friday, September 21, 2018

Toy Eulogy


Does this picture seem familiar? It should; it's the one that has been floating around the background of my blog ever since it first launched in January 2011. It's hard to recall the thought process behind its inclusion; it's quite garish when displayed in excessive size, and probably distracts from the content in the fore, no matter how dubious that content may be.

But no mas.

Now that I've hit the century mark, it's time for a rebrand. The blog unofficially known as I'm Not a Kid Anymore is henceforth solely dubbed Toy Eulogy. I've made this change for a few reasons; not only because it has been the actual URL of the blog from day one, but also because there are about 200,000 results for the former. The much snappier and quirkier Toy Eulogy has less than 200, and most of them are actually relevant. Some of them are fucking weird and I dare not click on them.

I may occasionally continue to use the acronym INAKA, because it's pretty damned catchy and I like it. But coupled with the new look, we're moving forward to a brand new era! The present layout may not be permanent, and who knows, maybe I'll change it within the week. The aesthetic needs work, and could be improved with something tasteful and pensive (read: pictures of boobies).

For now, it's there. It's new. It's Toy Eulogy, and I hope you'll continue to enjoy it. Or if you think it's been shithouse up to this point, I hope that you'll begin to enjoy it, you miserly grouch, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...